Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Kids Are Trying To Kill Me!

Seriously, it's a conspiracy! They're banding together & brainstorming to find the best ways to make their mother crazy.
.
I'm not sure I even want to comment on this one, but let's just say that Emma needed to rinse off her feet and somehow that led to this. The thought process in-between is a mystery to me.

Oh no! He can't be getting ready to crawl just yet! But sure enough, he's starting to get that whole little body up off the floor. In fact, he had just started to lay back down when I took this, so he was up even higher. Aaahhh!

Jamie K just had a post about "Stickering as a Verb" More than once lately I have walked by a mirror & noticed that I was be-speckled with stickers. The sad thing is that I don't even remember them doing this to me!

And Frank is doing his best to just melt me into a little puddle of goo by flashing those big brown eyes at me. Seriously, how can I hope to even think straight when faced with these?

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That is hilarious! All you can really do is laugh and take pictures in times like that. You're such a good mom to have a good sense of humor about it. How exciting that Jack is getting ready to crawl! Babies grow and change so fast.

Kenningtons said...

Those little stinkers! But they are so dang cute I bet it is hard for you to really be mad at them...Especially with those big brown eyes!

Jack CANNOT be getting ready to crawl. Jack, I demand you take it back, sir! He's growing up way too fast!

Mindi said...

The kids picture in the bathtub is so funny. What creative kids you have. Jack crawling...wasn't he born like yesterday?