OK. So maybe Mommy went a little overboard with the Easter hair. But, the look on my baby girl's face was enough to make me happy all day. And yes, I did make those hair clips. I think I should start having people call me Crafty Kris!
The hairstyle itself actually looked better without the clips. But since Easter is a special day, I decided to go ahead & go all out. I loved how they looked like a halo on my little angel.
You're amazing. I actually went and looked at some of the hair blogs thinking maybe I could do it. We ended up putting pink curlers in Madison's hair and let her sleep in them. Two fell out in the night, so she ended up with mostly curls, and some nice straight sections.
The clips are amazing! They complete the princess look of the gorgeous dress! I think the kids are what make the outfits cute but those ARE some pretty snazzy digs they got this year!
Cute lily flower clips. I saw how to make those but I thought it would take too long. What a great mom to make those for her! They look really adorable as a little halo around her head! I might have to copy this hairdo on my girls!! Your kids are gorgeous!
8 comments:
You're amazing. I actually went and looked at some of the hair blogs thinking maybe I could do it. We ended up putting pink curlers in Madison's hair and let her sleep in them. Two fell out in the night, so she ended up with mostly curls, and some nice straight sections.
Her hair is so cute! I love the clips...you're so talented. The boys looked soooo handsome in their suits too!
Wow, I'm impressed!
The clips are amazing! They complete the princess look of the gorgeous dress! I think the kids are what make the outfits cute but those ARE some pretty snazzy digs they got this year!
She looks so beautiful! Good job Mom. The boys looked awesome in their Easter best.
You made those?? You are awesome. I WILL be calling you crafty Kris next time I see you, just so you know.
Cute lily flower clips. I saw how to make those but I thought it would take too long. What a great mom to make those for her! They look really adorable as a little halo around her head! I might have to copy this hairdo on my girls!! Your kids are gorgeous!
Crap girl you are gooooo-oooooooodddd!!!!!!!! I want some of those adorable clipies!!!
Post a Comment