That is a way cute swimsuit. Aren't girls fun and imaginitive. Tell her it is a little early for skinny dipping and she better hold off for a while... :)
Too funny, I actually woke up this am to find Avery dressed up in her dance costume from last year. After we layed her down, she changed. they love dress up.
Reminds me of those late elementary and early middle school years when I would lay out my outfit for the next day each night. But, I admit, to never laying out a swimsuit?
13 comments:
That is a way cute swimsuit. Aren't girls fun and imaginitive. Tell her it is a little early for skinny dipping and she better hold off for a while... :)
Too funny, I actually woke up this am to find Avery dressed up in her dance costume from last year. After we layed her down, she changed. they love dress up.
That made me laugh so hard! That's girls for you.
Ha! That is great. I love it!
Reminds me of those late elementary and early middle school years when I would lay out my outfit for the next day each night. But, I admit, to never laying out a swimsuit?
So funny! You're right, that post didn't need words!
Emma surely is one of a kind...don't know WHERE she comes up with this stuff!
Thanks goodness you grab the camera first and laugh your head off later.
Hilarious! What are little character.
oh girl that is tooooo funny!!! I love it!!
So cute. Charlotte is a water baby too.
She is such a funny little girl. I'm sure there is never a dull moment with her, even when she's asleep apparently.
So funny!!! I love her pose in the picture. What a cute girl!
Cute suit...looks better on Emma than on the towel though! See you guys soon!
Post a Comment