Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank You, Nana & Poppa!

We have a wonderful Nana that provides us with adorable Easter outfits every year for the kids. But this year I think that she went totally over the top. Look how adorable these clothes are! (or is it the kids that are so adorable?) Anyway, I think that the outfits were perfect this year.
.
Smile, Jack, Smile! No? Ok, you're still cute.
Frank was calling himself a "ladies' man" all morning. I'd say he's right!Since there are only 2 girls in Nana's mess of grandkids, they get homemade dresses. Emma said she felt like a princess, so I'd say it was a winner!

And Nana, remember that cookie pan you bought me last month? Look how the cookies turn out! They're really thick & super soft & chewy. AWESOME!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute...glad that their Easter clothes worked out. Emma's hair is just darling...you are quite the designer!

Hilary said...

I love the Easter outfits. Your kids are seriously adorable.

Shannon Harris said...

Yes thank you Nana and Poppa!!! The outfits are SO cute!!