Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Not Enough

Nope, never enough space in this house of ours.
.
ESPECIALLY since I've been able to buy food by the carload for so cheap lately.
.
But look!

SPACE!!!
.
All thanks to Nana & Poppa, who gave us this:
Somehow we're missing a couple of parts, so the racks are all unevenly spaced right now, but soon we'll get it completely filled with canned goodness.
.
I'm still in the process of moving all my food around, but I'm super excited to see EMPTY space in my cupboards! Up until this morning I had boxes, bags, & piles of food all over my kitchen that had no place to go. Now it's all organized & I'm going to do my best to fill those shelves up with food storage.
.
Thanks Nana & Poppa!

7 comments:

Dana said...

We love ours too. The only problem is that my pantry now looks a little sparce because it is in the rack.

Lori Lou said...

I got one of those about 6 months ago and have totally loved it!

Kenningtons said...

Is it okay to be totally envious (read: teetering on covetous) of something like that?? I LOVE IT!!!! Where did Nana and Poppa come up with that? We are in serious need of food organization!

Unknown said...

Glad we could get you something that you can use! Hopefully those "lost" parts show up in someone one of the other boxes. Isn't food storage fun?!

Jason and Amanda said...

Looks great! And glad you were safe on your PHX trip!

Hilary said...

Ooh! I like it! We want one of those, but it will have to wait. For now we have a couple of those little pantry ones and I love those.

Andi said...

I want you to know that I used a few coupons my last grocery trip! I thought of you. And I signed up for the Sunday paper. Couponing here I come!