No, Frank has never been officially diagnosed with asthma, but I've tried every cough medicine I have with no success. It feels much like when Emma was younger & she'd cough for hours on end, with nothing working to stop it. So when he was coughing so hard today that he almost threw up, I made the executive decision to use some of Emma's massive selection of meds on him. Not a total success, but at least he's not gagging anymore. (Sorry for the graphic detail.)
.
And hey, now they have something to bond over.
.
Nebulizer party at our house!
4 comments:
Your poor kids! Does Emma do a breathing treatment every night or just when she's sick? I hope Frank's cough is just a lingering one from being sick and not the start of asthma. Thank goodness you have all the good meds ;) That's one party I'm not interested in attending though.
You know you're a pro when you have more than one nebulizer. I had so many of those dang things I gave one away the other day without even batting an eye.
Poor kids! I hope they're feeling better soon!
Poor kids!!! Does he have RSV? Trisha's little mister was coughing so hard he would gag (and more....), too, and come to find out it was the dreaded RSV. 10 days and several breathing treatments later he is a new boy. I hope your kiddies get to feeling better soon!!
Can I send my nebulizer patient over I am about sick of listening to it. I don't know which is worse the coughing or the machine. Hope they feel better soon.
Post a Comment