Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm a Sunbeam now!

Frank's favorite thing about being a Sunbeam: Getting to go to the big kid class with Emma.


What a big day for my big boy.


Luv ya, bug!
(I just read this post to Frank & he said "I'm not a bug that flies, Mom, right? I'm just your Snugglebug." I almost can't stand how much I love him!)

7 comments:

Mindi said...

Sooo cute!!

Shawna said...

so sweet!

Hilary said...

Cute! He did so great in there today too.

Unknown said...

What a great looking Sunbeam!
Yesterday we had 12 of the little bugs in our Primary. Talk about fun!
Have a great time Frankie...enjoy!

Wendy said...

What a great little boy!

Adam and Samantha said...

That's cool...I can't wait till our little Malia gets to freaking nursery...FREEDOM!_A

Kenningtons said...

So cute!!! I can't believe he is in big kid Primary now!!! Your kids are growing up so fast it seems.