Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Because.....

Just because I haven't posted in almost a week,
here are some random pics to brighten your day.
Jack finding new friends at the CHIC Christmas party.
This little girl was saying that Jack "has hearing aids just like us!"
Every single day.
These were Andy's LEGOS from when he was a kid. What a treasure-
Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for keeping them around for 20 years!
No words.
Who's that lady? Oh, wait, that's me!
It's a horrible picture, but I would like to prove that I do,
in fact, exist beyond the back of my camera.
Chocolates at Christmas.
Right after this she tried to give me a hug.
Luv this girl.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I love those kids! And that lady too :) That picture of Frank is awesome.

Unknown said...

Too cute...thank you for giving me something to smile at and about!