How funny you used that title! We are having a Pinkalicious party this Friday for Addie. I am going to attempt to make the barbie cake... wish me luck! Your pink princess is adorable like always.
I think its funny that you have a daughter that is pink to the core. I'm not sure you even OWNED anything pink at that age! Just shows that you're a great mom!
p.s. I meant to ask you this in your last post about Emma but I totally spaced it...where DO you get those amazing hats Emma is wearing. I need one...in every color!
wow your not kidding! My Camry can come close though. What a cute princess she is.
Ps. SOrry I didn't get the fudge out to you. We ended up with the stomach flu not long after making it and have had it circle our house TWICE!!! No fun. I just could bring myself to send it, there was no way I would ever pass on what we had! Heard you had a great Christmas party!
Loving the hats and skirt! Glad she is enjoying them! I think Reagan would love the unicorn too...after all it is a horse! And send the Easy Bake mix sites our way...we are already out of our others! Thanks!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness. That last outfit is adorable! I love that girl :)
How funny you used that title! We are having a Pinkalicious party this Friday for Addie. I am going to attempt to make the barbie cake... wish me luck! Your pink princess is adorable like always.
I think its funny that you have a daughter that is pink to the core. I'm not sure you even OWNED anything pink at that age!
Just shows that you're a great mom!
LOVE the poses!!! Such a cute princess all dolled up in pink.
p.s. I meant to ask you this in your last post about Emma but I totally spaced it...where DO you get those amazing hats Emma is wearing. I need one...in every color!
wow your not kidding! My Camry can come close though. What a cute princess she is.
Ps. SOrry I didn't get the fudge out to you. We ended up with the stomach flu not long after making it and have had it circle our house TWICE!!! No fun. I just could bring myself to send it, there was no way I would ever pass on what we had! Heard you had a great Christmas party!
Loving the hats and skirt! Glad she is enjoying them! I think Reagan would love the unicorn too...after all it is a horse! And send the Easy Bake mix sites our way...we are already out of our others! Thanks!
Post a Comment