I am going to be updating the ol' blog soon, with all of my frugal websites listed for all to see. I have been having people ask me how I find the time & energy to figure out the whole coupon game & save so much at the store. I don't! There are people who do it all for you- all you have to do is follow their well-organized lead. Even a beginner can do it. (me!)
.
PLEASE don't miss the sale at Safeway this week! Even without coupons, there are some amazing deals to be had. However, if you go to THIS SITE (you'll have to scroll down to her posts from yesterday) & spend just a few minutes either clipping or printing coupons, you can get some real steals. Literally. You can walk out of the grocery store with FREE stuff! Just scroll down to the Safeway post & you will see just how easy it is to save BIG BUCKS at the grocery store.
.
Just tonight I spent 20 minutes clipping/printing coupons & headed to the store before mutual.
I ended up with 4 boxes of granola bars, 5 boxes of fruit snacks, & 15 boxes of cereal for a grand total of....
...drum roll please....
$15.32!!!!
.
And to make it even better, I got a $3.50 coupon good on my next order from the register, along with MORE coupons for the cereal that's on sale.
I saved over $63 in 10 minutes.
.
So I will be going back with more coupons in hand to stock up as much as I possibly can. Hey, this kind of sale only comes around once in a blue moon, right?
.
Don't think I'm crazy- I'm just cheap. And this way I can really stretch my food dollars and also buy the good name brand stuff that I normally can't afford. I love being able to get my kids fun extras instead of just the basics needed for meals. But the best part is how I'm building my food storage by giant chunks every week. Have I convinced you yet?
7 comments:
I'm sold! Not to mention how living off of Bryce's student loans is going to be a little rough. When I get back to the states, I fully intend to learn the couponing ways. Thanks for the links!
Love couponing! It is a great feeling to cut your food budget in half and end up with twice as much food as you did in the first place. Super Target is my favorite friend, I get so much there for free or dirt cheap. Way to go Kris!
You are awesome. I want to be like you. Can't wait to see your frugal websites.
I wish I could! I actually thought that I would try. I went to a website and registered to get the coupons. The next two days I got over 120 spam emails and then about 10 emails a day from that company. I ended up having to unsubscribe after only printing two coupons. I'm still deleting spam every day although it has gone down significantly. I'll have to give this lady's site a look. I too would like to get all that for 15$. It is just way too overwhelming! I guess I need Couponing for Idiots!
Don't forget to save all those wonderful Box Tops! Glad you are having fun doing it.
TOTALLY convinced!!! Can't wait to see your updated blog with all the extra coupon sites!
p.s. THANK YOU so much for the Christmas card!
Too funny! I actually ran into Safeway to fill an RX on Weds. and saw the great deals and stocked up a bit too, but didn't have any coupons with me. I still thought there were great deals and was actually planning on emailing the Larson Ladies, but you beat me to the punch line! Yes--I'm cheap too!
Post a Comment