Part 1: Jack
One Busy Little Baby!
In the past 2 weeks, this little guy has discovered a whole new set of exciting things about the world:
Hey, what are these things attached to my legs?
And I don't have to just LAY there like a lump! If I wiggle just so.....
I can see the world from a whole new perspective! (I know, it's the beginning of the end for his baby-hood. From here on out he's going to be a big boy. Tears.)
And look what the world looks like from here! WOW!
I love this little guy! 
6 comments:
What a cutie! I see you got your bumbo seat. It looks like he's enjoying it too.
He is just so cute!!
Cute pics! He's getting so big!
Jack, you stop it right now! You stop growing up so fast! I can't believe he is rolling over already. It isn't right! But with a face like that how can I stay mad at him? He's seriously TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I'm thinking you have 2 ladykillers on your hands!
I love all your recent posts about you three cute kids! Brayden is always bringing in rocks to give me. It must be a boy thing. Love Emma's fashion statements! And Jack is just so cute... man they grow fast don't they???
Happy Jack. He has the best grin. !! So so cute. Wow, she sure looks like Andy when he was a baby.
Post a Comment