Monday, March 9, 2009

Bestest Buds

Frank has decided that Jack is his #1 buddy. I've gotta say- these 2 are hilarious and oh-so-adorable when they get talking to each other. I only hope it lasts through the growing up years! Frank has taken it upon himself to instill a love of cars, trains, and anything else that moves in Jack. Jack is learning fast, but doesn't quite appreciate them as much as Frank thinks he should. Of course, nobody loves cars as much as Frank!

Oh, my sweet boys!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't little boys fun? I remember how "easy" Tanner and Seth were after years of 3 giggly girls.
It's great that Jack has Frank to show him the ropes and teach him how to be a "guy"!

Jason and Amanda said...

There is just something sweet about a boy and his car...as I love to tell Jason--"THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!"

Casey said...

Such great pictures! Jace has tried to get Jett interested in cars and LEGO, just cuz he likes them. BROTHERS aren't they great!

Shannon Harris said...

ahhh planes trains and automobiles!!! What sweet boys Kris! Jack looks so much like you!

Shawna said...

Awwww. So sweet! Theron wants a brother so bad. Seeing these pictures makes me see how much I want Theron to have a brother too! Ha!

Hilary said...

Ahh, it gives a mom warm fuzzies to see a big brother so sweet with his little sibling.

Rachel said...

Just wait. It gets better. The older Jack is the more the two of them will interact. Then one day they will be building forts, chasing lizards and teasing their sister until she screams :)