Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz- 3%
Height: 25 in- 25%
Head: Don't remember- 25%
Our pediatrician was laughing at Jack's weight. He commented that Jack has decided to follow the "Merriman curve." I guess that means how my kids tend to almost go backwards on the growth curve after their 4th-5th month. 2 months ago he was in the 50% for weight- the little squirt only gained 6 ounces in 2 months! But, that means that he can wear all of his clothes longer, & is easier to pack around, so I'm OK with that as long as he's healthy.
We also ventured into the world of solid foods this week. Here's some pics of the grand event. I think his face says it all.
It also reminded me of these ones I took in October of 2006. Frank was 5 months old & Emma almost 3. See what I mean about wearing clothes longer if your kids are tiny? Emma's still wearing the same jammies!
Is it just me or do Frank & Jack almost look identical?
7 comments:
Your kids ALL look alike and only YOU would figure out that staying small means you get to wear your clothes longer...HOWEVER...I do remember some little girl crying over having to buy her undies in the little girls section even tho she was already in Jr. High...must run in the family?!
Thanks for the new pics
That's crazy that Emma is in the same PJs. She definitely got good use out of those! You boys do look like twins...very cute ones!
So cute!! I really thought Frank was Jack until I noticed Emma looks much different in the picture (minus the same jammies!). They are seriously twins! Does Jack already have two teeth??!!! My 15+ month old is barely getting #5!
Mom- Thank you so much for sharing that story!
and Jamie- Nope, no teeth yet. It sure does look like it in that pic, huh? Thank goodness no teeth! Mommy might not be nursing if he had teeth this young!
You definitely have a strong family resemblance! I love the pictures of Emma and Jack. So precious.
And thanks for eating extra dairy, chocolate, and peanut butter for me. I think I can almost taste it. :)
I woul have a hard time telling if it was Jack or Frank just because Emma is still about the same size. I liked that with Caelin and Jace there clothes lasted longer. Jett is a different story he is growing way too fast.
6 months!!! Holy stink Kris!!! All your kids are so adorable!!
Post a Comment