Part 3: Emma
Fashion Challenged or Fashion Forward?
This little girl LOVES to look pretty. And granted, I am certainly no expert when it comes to lookin' good, but sometimes I wonder about her.....
Obviously she thinks that when it comes to clothes, the brighter, the better! I think she might be onto something here. Who ever said that camo & bright purple don't match? Maybe she'll be a famous fashion designer someday.
This picture cracks me up. It's like she chose 1 item of clothing from every drawer in her dresser (with her eyes closed) & put them all on together.
I KNOW I've seen supermodels with hair that looks just like this!
I vote for fashion forward! Luv ya, girl!
4 comments:
Ha ha. What a funny girl. I'll look for her on Project Runway in a few years.
Yes, she will be famous some day. I love the outfits!
I am laughing so hard right now!! If you saw some of the "extreme" outfits I see on a daily basis you would be CERTAIN Emma is fashion forward! I love that she puts her own outfits together. What a grown up little girl!
Love the pics...and love the clothes!
Post a Comment