Jack had his 4 month checkup this week, and he's perfect! He's 13 pounds, 4 ounces and 25 inches long. That puts him squarely at the 50% mark for both categories. His stats may say that he's average, but he's definitely not average in the personality department.
Jack has an amazing smile, and we'll do pretty much anything to make him grin. He is such a blessing to us, and I can't even believe that he's already 4 months old!
My husband has an overwhelming desire to feed our babies ice cream. I have pictures of all of them with ice cream dribbling from their chins way before they've even had their first taste of baby cereal. Thanks, Dad!
Check this out- I think it's a hit!
7 comments:
That is too cute. We too love Jack!
He's a true CUTIE!!! I think that face says it all. YUMMY!
He is NOT four months already!!! How can that be??!! Didn't you JUST have him?! He is growing up so fast!
That video made me laugh out loud! I love how he rips the ice cream sandwich out of Andy's hand. The boy definitely knows what he wants! Go get 'em, Tiger Jack!!
Kris, before I lead anyone astray, one of Jenn's three cuties I was referring to on Cheryl's blog is Clifton. I should have made myself more clear. I hope I didn't lead anyone to believe Jenn has another bun in the oven....!!!
Ice cream?! Good choice I've got to say! Much tastier than peas or applesauce! What a cutie--still can't believe he is already 4 months!
How funny. He doesn't even seem to notice it is cold. Ice cream..yum!
I love it!! hahahaha. How is he 4 months alredy though???
Post a Comment