OK. Here's a little test.
I have an object & want to see if anybody can guess what it is!
.
(Just for size comparison, that's Andrew's wedding ring around it.)
.
You'll have until 8:00 pm on Wednesday night to submit your guess. I won't publish the guesses until after the contest is over so that no one can cheat.
.
Good Luck!
7 comments:
A hearing aid for Jack?
OOOO! This is fun! I like games like this...OK here goes my guess: is that the tube for one of your children's ears??? OR (how many guess(es) do I get, anyway?) the egg sack of a beastly insect? Oh I know...a cucumber seed for your garden? I can't wait to find out what it really is!!! I LOVE this post/game!
Jack's hearing aid??
I have no idea. So, I'm making a wild guess. Did a tube come out of one of your kids' ears? That's the best guess I've got.
If I'm not mistaken, that must be Jack's hearing aid???
Unbelieveable!!!
I can't come up with anything! My brain must not stretch that far.
Is it one of Emma's earrings?
Post a Comment