I don't think I want to know.
Now that I know it's Andy's test it changes everything (just joking...I really want to just guess again!)----I think it MUST be fish bait!!
I have a couple of guesses. Some are gross and some sweet. How many guesses do I get?- a bud from a flowering tree- a seed for a tomato- a booger- a smashed bugThat's what I've thought of so far.
I would have guessed a hearing aide. My second guess is Emma's tooth?!?!
Im late on this.. but I have NO IDEA!!! Maybe a tooth? a teeny tiny tooth? Or Andrew just has massively huge fingers. What is it??!?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't think I want to know.
Now that I know it's Andy's test it changes everything (just joking...I really want to just guess again!)----I think it MUST be fish bait!!
I have a couple of guesses. Some are gross and some sweet. How many guesses do I get?
- a bud from a flowering tree
- a seed for a tomato
- a booger
- a smashed bug
That's what I've thought of so far.
I would have guessed a hearing aide. My second guess is Emma's tooth?!?!
Im late on this.. but I have NO IDEA!!! Maybe a tooth? a teeny tiny tooth? Or Andrew just has massively huge fingers. What is it??!?!
Post a Comment