Hey Kris this is Adam...tell you husband that I felt like such a dork driving it...but I love it now...it's sooo easy with kids, the insurance on it is very cheap, it gets good gas mileage and I drive safer in it. I'm a convert to the minivan and I love it...and very cute video.
I have been having a challenging week (I'll be honest....I've been having a challenging WINTER!!) and this totally brightened my mood! Nothing better than giggling babies!! Thanks for the cute post!
5 comments:
Hey Kris this is Adam...tell you husband that I felt like such a dork driving it...but I love it now...it's sooo easy with kids, the insurance on it is very cheap, it gets good gas mileage and I drive safer in it. I'm a convert to the minivan and I love it...and very cute video.
That so sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this. It was great to actually see Jack for the first time.
Kris, sorry to hear that you have had a tough week. Bugger. That can be hard.
How's Andy feeling after the surgery?
Thanks for the update. Love The hermyzoo ;)
hi. it's me Darren. i got to check out your blog 'n pics...cute family and awesome stories. feel free to add our link to yours. talk to you later!!
I wish that kids were always that easy to make giggle. He is so cute Kris! I hope your week got better. Let me know if I can help you out anyway.
I have been having a challenging week (I'll be honest....I've been having a challenging WINTER!!) and this totally brightened my mood! Nothing better than giggling babies!! Thanks for the cute post!
Post a Comment