Ok, Ok. I'm sure that some of you are sick of logging onto my blog and finding it different every time. Hopefully this will be the background that I use for a while, because I LOVE it! I've been searching and searching the web for a template that just looks like ME. You know how a shirt or dress just "looks like" someone? Well, that's what I've been looking for, and I think I finally found it. The blue and brown plaid was getting a little painful on the eyes, anyway! So, enjoy!
Thanks, Shawna, for the website. I love how you don't lose all of your sidebar additions when you change! (http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com)
2 comments:
I just spent the last 45 minutes copying you! Thanks for the site! I've been searching for something fun and found it (at least for the next week or so!).
Thanks!
I hated the pyzam site for that reason. Who wants to go back and try to have everything set up again that was originally there. The cutest blog site is cute. It's fun to edit the fonts and colors to match the template. Makes the page look a little more personalized. Glad you found the template you've been looking for...It's cute!
Post a Comment