I got this in an e-mail this morning and just had to post it. It totally re-affirms why I don't believe in spending tons of money on toys for my kids.
I LOVE IT! This is the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time!
(For those of you that haven't ever viewed a video on Blogger, you usually have to click on Play twice to get it to go. Enjoy.)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I love how the dad is laughing just as hard. Too funny!
funny... especially when it bonked it's head on the car seat and still laughed. The dad's laugh makes it even better.
Aren't parents such nerds when it comes to entertaining our children!
I totally agree that one of the best things about this video is how enthused the father is. Yep, we're nerds when it comes to our kids!
k, I love this! I laughed right along with them. I would love to share this with some friends, but not sure how, unless you just want me to send them all here to your blog. Could you let me know how to share it with others? Thanks, Jennifer
Post a Comment