We just got back from Safford/Thatcher this morning. We got to meet our newest cousin, Camm Owen Allred, and boy, is he cute! He's Amy's newest, and that makes 3 for her. We also got our taxes done and visited all of the grandparents & great-grandparents. It seems like there would be something interesting to write about, but I've got a big blank. So, I'll just share some pics of our outing to the park last week, and leave it at that.
I'm sure that the kids will do something crazy or cute tonight as we navigate our way through dinner, baths, and bedtime. They usually save the really good stuff for when Daddy's not around!
Soccer Stars!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I can see a lot of you in them. I love keeping tabs with blogs... aren't they great!
Yay for Cheryl finding my blog!!! I feel like I hit the jackpot with all of her contacts! Your kids are cute Kris. What a sweet looking family!
Post a Comment