Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who woulda thunk?

I've posted before and I'm sure I'll post again about my kids' picky eating habits. Actually, it's not so much picky as just a lack of eating habits! Anyway, I was totally floored to find this scene when I turned around from doing the dishes while the kids ate last week.

This is ENCHILADA SAUCE! That's my plate that I had left on the other side of the table. He climbed over the table to get it and sat back down in his chair to enjoy it. What a kid! How could a little boy that doesn't like hot dogs or peanut butter and honey love enchilada sauce? I guess it runs in the family, though. Emma can't stand the all-time kid favorite macaroni and cheese, but adores sauerkraut and hot pepperoni.

Well, I'll take it. I don't care what they eat, just as long as they do eat!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

The funniest part is that he waited until your back was turned to do the eating. Perhaps they are not picky eaters, but nervous eaters :)

Shawna said...

That's hilarious. My kids have a random list of foods they eat too! Not only is he eating it but he looks like he is enjoying it very much. I don't think it would be the same if he didn't use his hands. What a cutie!