No, seriously, what is this wonderous structure that you 2 have built?
OK. I think I'm starting to get the picture now.
And there it is! Hello baby James!
Emma said that this was his cave.
He must've liked it- he stayed in there for 30 minutes.
Until he realized he was in a cave & babies aren't supposed to live in caves.
.
Babies are supposed to be snuggly & adorable in their cute little cribs.
Don't you just want to eat him up?
He must've liked it- he stayed in there for 30 minutes.
Until he realized he was in a cave & babies aren't supposed to live in caves.
.
Babies are supposed to be snuggly & adorable in their cute little cribs.
Don't you just want to eat him up?
4 comments:
He looks like your baby! Wow! Handsome and gaining ideas on how to make wonderful new adventures happen in your home.
Such a sweetheart!!!
Such creative kids! Love it!
Um...yes I want to eat him up! Adorableness. From all the children involved in this post. Love the cave.
Post a Comment