Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shhh- It's a Surprise!

Gentlemen, start your engines!
.
Don't tell the boys, but we have a BIG surprise for them this weekend.
I'm going to be getting them ready all week long- without them even knowing it!
This is today's activity.
FHE's game just might be Monster Truck racing around the living room for everyone in attendance.
I can't wait, & I'm not even going!

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

Where did you get your tickets? We're wanting to take the boys.

Wendy said...

So what does the Sweet girl get to do during monster jam time? Does Daddy know or is it a surprise for him too?

Kris said...

Ticketmaster!

Mindi said...

How fun!!

Mom said...

You guys always find such fun things to do with your kids! Hope they have a great time!!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Make sure you have earplugs for the boys. It is LOUD! Hope they have a fun time!