My kids were so sad when the snow we had a few weeks ago lasted barely 30 minutes. So imagine their unbridled joy when I opened the blinds to show them this yesterday. We got a solid 2 inches!
Their screams woke up the 2 remaining sleepy people in the house & I could barely find hats, mittens, & boots fast enough. Jack actually ended up outside in his socks before I could stop him. Who wants to wait for shoes when there's all this SNOW stuff to do?
Maybe a little too much?
Our dog house.
As we played outside, I watched this fog roll down from the Santa Rita Mountains near our house. It was beautiful!
We played & played, until it was time to go inside & warm up with some hot chocolate.
Until next time, snow!
They gave me a running commentary:
Snow Angel
Snow Swings
Snow Dog
Snow Ball (pun intended)
You get the picture. There were also snow bikes & a snow tractor.
What can I say? My kids LOVE snow!
3 comments:
Snow in Tucson?! It MUST be a sign of the times! Hopefully, for your children's sake, you don't have to wait toooooo long for the next snow.
LOL! That picture of Emma whitewashing herself is hilarious. Glad you seized the day and enjoyed it while it lasted!
Awww too cute! Even desert kids need some white stuff to play with. So glad the kids enjoyed it. I hope you threw a few snowballs too.
Post a Comment