Sunday, February 6, 2011

Deep Dish Delight!


In my never-ending quest to not feel like a culinary loser when compared to my husband, I've been trying new recipes again. And boy howdy, is this one a winner!!!
I found it over on Pennies on a Platter- one of my favorite new websites.
The best thing about this pizza is the sauce- I'm drooling just thinking about it. We'll be making this recipe again this week for sure. Yum! .
I can't wait to try the Buffalo Chicken Bites and the Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites.
.
Too bad I didn't get them done in time for the Super Bowl today!

5 comments:

kellie said...

That looks like a genuine Giordano's pizza in Chicago, our favorite...yummy!

Unknown said...

Yum...I did try a new recipe for the game yesterday...it was good, but nothing like THAT!

Cara said...

That does look awesome! I love trying new recipes!

Nicole said...

Delicious! Can't wait to make it!

Casey said...

Yummy! I wish I was more adventurous in the kitchen.