3 years ago, I bought Emma some shirts off a clearance rack at Wal-Mart. This is her 3rd summer wearing this shirt, but it still fits, so why not? So when I was browsing the dollar bins at Target last week, I was surprised to find a spool of ribbon that matched this old shirt exactly. And I mean EXACTLY. I wonder if they were made at the same manufacturer or something. But whatever the case, I had to buy it & do something special with it. So we looked on the hair blogs & found this cute style. Emma loves it, it makes her feel like a princess. (What else is new?)
.
I thought I was done showing pictures of Emma's hair on the blog, but Andy wanted me to post this for his mom. He was trying to explain it to her last night, but pictures just work better.
.
Pink perfection. That's what I think of when I look at this picture.
So hopefully now I'm really done with the hair stuff. I know it's probably very boring to you all, but Andrew & Emma continue to be fascinated by the stuff I find on the hair blogs, and want to share it with all of you. Aren't you lucky?
8 comments:
Wow Kris...you really do a good job. I struggle just getting one plain ponytail in. Plus it doesn't help that she won't sit still for longer than 2 minutes.
Ahh, don't stop posting hair pictures. I like it! Emma cracks me up. She does look like a princess.
Good job on the hair Kris! You make me proud!! (...but sad-- only because I wasn't your inspiration!) See you soon.
Wow! I just haven't gotten in to doing the all the hair stuff. I wish I could just haven't taken the time. One of these days.
Now that's what I call getting your money's worth out of a shirt! The hair is just beautiful!
I love it!!! I will never get bored of seeing cute hair dos! I don't think the braid or the ribbon looks uneven at all. It really is a cute idea and nicely executed!!! Why were you so dizzy?? I hope you are okay!
I keep telling myself the same thing! This will be the last hair picture. :) But when you try a new one and you can't help but admire how cute your daughter looks... Keep posting. I am sure I'll be doing the same.
Kris, that is so funny. I bought that same ribbon. It's cute - but even cuter is the doo. You're a master!
Post a Comment