Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sibling Love

The older the kids get, the more sibling rivalry we have here, so I'm learning quickly to capture the good moments when they happen.


We LOVE our grass!


A common passion- cars!
Family Movie Night. I loved that Jack was trying to get Emma's popcorn all night long.

Jack loves his peas, and the kids love Jack!


Watching TV quietly & not even fighting. Pure heaven for Mommy.

A campout in their bedroom.

Good times at the Merriman house.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like your having a party over there every day. What a great MOM!

Hilary said...

I agree with Rachel. You are so much fun. And you have some seriously adorable kids. They really are precious.

Kenningtons said...

I love the picture of Frank and Emma watching TV together! How fun that you guys have family movie night with POPCORN in cute little popcorn servers!!! Fun times!!