Jack's first ever "real" food. YUM!! He looks just like Craig Counsell, doesn't he?My little slugger! I need all my limbs to keep this bottle from getting away from me.
Emma did this project all by herself. I was very impressed with the accuracy of her homemade flag!
Hey the field looks great! Is Jack really old enough for real food. Charley stares at us eating at dinner and then gums down her rice cereal. Can't wait to throw her some Cheerios. Funny Emma girl!
Cute pics and I can't believe baby Jack is already sitting. He has to stay little! We need a baby around here! Tell Emma good job on the flag and tell Frank there will be more baseball to come in Eagar.
3 comments:
Hey the field looks great! Is Jack really old enough for real food. Charley stares at us eating at dinner and then gums down her rice cereal. Can't wait to throw her some Cheerios.
Funny Emma girl!
Great pictures! I don't have my camera handy near enough!
Cute pics and I can't believe baby Jack is already sitting. He has to stay little! We need a baby around here! Tell Emma good job on the flag and tell Frank there will be more baseball to come in Eagar.
Post a Comment