My Kind of Mother's Day!
I sat in church yesterday listening to all of the women around me talk about the wonderful jewelry, flowers, and kitchenware they received as gifts for Mother's Day. And as I listened, I thought of the gift that my family got me.
Does my family know & love me or what? And to top it off, the ward young men handed out full-size candy bars as Mother's Day gifts. Happy Mother's Day, indeed!
3 comments:
I got a Vacuum... I think I would have perfered the running shoes! Enjoy them!
I've always heard that men shouldn't give their women anything with a "handle" for the important days of their lives! Andy did really good with the dress AND shoes.
It was so great to see you guys yesterday and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of Emma's "graduation".
Happy mother's day! It really does look like your family knows you well! And by the looks of it, I'm sure those shoes will get much use...You look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment