
Friday was Frank's big #3 birthday.
.
This child truly is the light of my life, and I'd like to list my 3 favorite things about him. (Maybe more, if it's too hard to chose only 3!)
.
1. Frank was born to be my own personal salvation. He soothes my soul. I truly believe that the Lord sent this little boy to our family just for me. I can't make it through a day without him there to comfort me & restore to me what the world strips away. (No pressure for him, huh?)
This child truly is the light of my life, and I'd like to list my 3 favorite things about him. (Maybe more, if it's too hard to chose only 3!)
.
1. Frank was born to be my own personal salvation. He soothes my soul. I truly believe that the Lord sent this little boy to our family just for me. I can't make it through a day without him there to comfort me & restore to me what the world strips away. (No pressure for him, huh?)
.
2. Frank is Mommy's "Snugglebug." I'm so grateful that he hasn't outgrown this yet!
2. Frank is Mommy's "Snugglebug." I'm so grateful that he hasn't outgrown this yet!
.
3. THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
4. Frank loves to share.
.
5. Frank is AMAZINGLY loving to everyone around him, especially the baby. I have never seen a child capable of so much empathy & tenderness.
.
I'll stop now, although I think I could go on forever.
If you can't tell, I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!!!!
.
Happy Birthday, Bug!
.
We didn't get to do too much celebrating on Friday because the boys had the Father/Son's campout that night. So we had a little birthday breakfast,
We didn't get to do too much celebrating on Friday because the boys had the Father/Son's campout that night. So we had a little birthday breakfast,
.

The boys had fun climbing the rocks. That's Frank about halfway up with the orange hat on. And if that looks scary to you, Andy says that he was on his way DOWN from the big crack that's almost at the top. YIKES!!!
Andrew & Grandpa had fun competing in the Cornhole Tournament (it's kind of a cross between horseshoes & a beanbag toss), but were cranky when they lost, so they came home. Men!
.
Frank had TONS of fun playing with his bestest friend in the whole wide world- Rowley. I really think that these 2 have been buddies since the pre-existence. They have been inseparable since they could walk. Rowley even decided that Frank's grandpa should be his grandpa, too!
Frank also got some instruction on how to shoot like a pro. How cute are those little safety glasses?
.
All in all, it was a great couple of days for little Frankie, I just hope that he recovers soon. He's been taking 4 hour naps since Saturday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Frank!
Happy Birthday Frank!! I've been waiting for his b-day post. I hope he had a great day and got all he wished for. We love you buddy!
Happy Birthday Frank! We love you! See you soon!
What a sweet boy!!! Happy birthday, Frank!!! It looks like he had an awesome day making many memories!
I am so sorry that we didn't get to talk to him on his bday. I got the word from Amy that he was already gone camping so I didn't call. We do love him and are so happy to see that he had a wonderful bday.
Post a Comment