Saturday, November 8, 2008

Which is Which?

I've had a lot of people either comment on how much my boys look alike or ask me if I think they look alike. I just like to tell people that all of my kids match! There's definitely no mistaking who they belong to!
.
So here's the test. 2 pics of Jack, 2 of Frank.
Can you tell who is who?

I'll do like my sis Tanya & leave the answer in the comments. Good Luck! I was even surprised at how similar they are.

7 comments:

Kris said...

The answers are:
Jack, Frank, Frank, Jack

Good lookin' kids, if I do say so myself!

Ashlie said...

Hey, I wanted to guess! ;(

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I think Jack, Frankie Frankie, Jack...thats what i think!

Amy Allred said...

I got it right. The bottle pitcures were hard though. Cuties

Mindi said...

I was wrong. I thought Jack, Frank, Jack, Frank. Hope you labeled all your pictures!

Casey said...

I thought Jack, Frank, Frank, Jack. That is cool how much they look alike.

Kenningtons said...

My guess is 1 and 4 are Jack. Both are cute little buggers though. They really do look very similar!!