We had a VERY busy Halloween. It was more like a Halloween week, as we were doing something almost every day for the holiday. We went to Thatcher for the actual holiday and spent the evening with the fam. Not included in all of these pics are our trip to Howl-o-Ween at the zoo, or the Halloween trunk or treat in Safford- so many pics, so little time!
Andrew & I bought this outfit on clearance 2 weeks after we got married, and this is the 1st kid that's been able to wear it! I think we attempted to squish Frank into it, but he was a little large for it by then. I don't know why we bought it. Neither one of us was in any hurry to have kids, but whatever the case, my little pumpkin looks adorable 8 years later.
Emma got to wear her Halloween costume to school on Thursday for the costume parade. But the teachers wanted them to take off their costumes, so she wore this one that would fit into her bag better. Always the princess.
Pumpkin carvingFrank wanted no part of the pumpkin thing. He kept yelling YUCK!! He sure did want to be included in the praise for the job I did, though. Yep, he's a man!
Jack had other things to do than be interested in pumpkins
Emma LOVES the goopy insides. She even picked out all of the seeds so that we could roast them. YUMMY!!
Daddy has a strange sense of humor, although Mommy thought it was pretty funny too. This started a pumpkin war between these 2.
The finished product. I'm thinking of going pumpkin-carving pro.
4 comments:
The Jack O Lanterns sure look different than the ones we did as kids. We didn't have stencils or cool little knifes to carve them with. We used Mom's huge kitchen knifes and large serving spoons. Time have changed. They look great though!! It was fun to see you and the kids, thanks for coming down.
Dana
Wow, those are really good Kris. Sounds like quite the halloween week! Yes, Jack does make an adorable little pumpkin. I'm glad you finally got to have a child wear it.
Cool Pumpkins! Next year you can show us how!
Great pumpkins!~ YOu guys did a fantastic job. I love the photos they are cute.
Smiles,
Tam
Post a Comment