Love the cheeks! I had a pediatrician once tell me that if the baby sleeps with their arms up, it means they are healthy and happy. I don't know if that is actually true, but he sure looks like it.
Too Cute!
Lucky you! A sleepy baby. I can only hope :)
What an adorable little lazy bones!!
So sweet! He is just adorable. Enjoying the sleepiness now. It goes away all too quickly.
Wow, you are right he is getting huge... what a cutie! I just want to grab those checks. Smiles,Tamara
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the cheeks! I had a pediatrician once tell me that if the baby sleeps with their arms up, it means they are healthy and happy. I don't know if that is actually true, but he sure looks like it.
Too Cute!
Lucky you! A sleepy baby. I can only hope :)
What an adorable little lazy bones!!
So sweet! He is just adorable. Enjoying the sleepiness now. It goes away all too quickly.
Wow, you are right he is getting huge... what a cutie! I just want to grab those checks.
Smiles,
Tamara
Post a Comment