Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Decision '08

Somehow without my knowing, I have become some kind of important VIP. My phone has been ringing off the hook this week! Apparently the fate of the entire presidential election rests on my shoulders alone, and the whole nation is counting on me to make the right decision.
.
I've had so many good people call & try to sway me, but in the end, I alone can make the choice. Even though I respect their opinion, I cannot be influenced by my friends, no matter how famous they are. Rudy Guiliani, Cindy McCain and even Sarah Palin herself have called this week. And those are just the big names. I had no idea I held such a position of importance in the Republican party!
.
In fact, since all these famous people think I'm so darn special & smart, I'm considering throwing my hat into the race next time around. Obviously I'm a shoo-in. After all, if I wasn't so critical to the outcome, why would they all call me this week?
.
So what do you think?
.
Kris for President in 2012
.
Sounds pretty cool, huh?

4 comments:

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Sure, I'll vote for you!

Jason and Amanda said...

Yeah--I know what ya mean. We LOVED those call too! Ya got my vote!

Casey said...

I think my phone wont ring at all the rest of the year, but that is ok I am about sick of it too. And yes I would vote for you!!

Kenningtons said...

Too funny!! You've got my vote!