When I got home from playing volleyball last week, I was greeted at the door with tickets to the "Princess who danced all by herself and the Prince who danced all by himself" Show- starring Princess Emma & Prince Frank. (Emma was very disappointed that Frank wouldn't wear the cape she picked out for his costume.) Here's a summary of their show.
Our handmade tickets. I got green because it's my favorite color. Frank & Daddy got blue.
Jack & I waited in line for the ticket-taker
Princess Emma insisted that we be part of her grand entrance
What a beautiful princess! (Note that my cutting board is the dance floor.)
That Prince Frank sure knows how to jam!
A very satisfied audience. Although I do think that Jack looks a little bored!
It was a great afternooon, and I don't even mind noticing how dirty my house was in these pics, because we all had such a nice time as a family. I can't wait to see what these kids come up with next!
6 comments:
Those pictures are great. Emma's ballet hold is just perfect:) She definitely makes a pretty princess and I'd love to see Frank jam. I missed volleyball!
Very impressive.
Nice pose for Emma and Frank looks like he is break dancing. Too Cute!
I remember doing the same kind of thing as a kid, don't you??? If you have forgotten I'm sure Mom has the videos, perhaps Andrew would like to see them, hehehe.
I'm impressed that you are out and about PLAYING VOLLEYBALL with a two month old!!! HOW???!!!! I can't even figure out how to go for a 30 minute jog let alone an evening of volleyball!!! Seriously, I NEED your secrets!
OKay seriously... the cutest thing ever!! And yes how on earth are you volleyballing?!?!?!? Good for you sugar!
Post a Comment