Well, I'm a little late posting this, but I wanted to share some pics & thank everybody that drove over to come to Jack's big day. We have church at 8:00 in the morning, so it was a pretty early start for everybody that doesn't live here. And that's everybody! Thank you for sacrificing your sleep to be here.
5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute
Andy did a fabulous job!
He is so sweet. Brayden is getting baptized tomorrow and we are so excited for him. He is growing up SO fast.
So cute! He looks so much like Frank to me! I am glad I was able to be there for his special day!
I love baby blessings. Such a day of hope. The family picture is great. Emma and Frank are too cute.
He is such a doll baby. We were thrilled to ALL be there to see Jack get such a wonderful blessing and start in life.
Post a Comment