Friday, May 23, 2008

What a Stud!

I would like to introduce you all to my nephew, Jeremiah Korn. I am SO proud of him, and wanted to share his accomplishment with all of you. As many of you know, I was a trackster for a few years, so I have a special appreciation for what he's done.

This next year he'll also be playing football for Pima Community College. What a Stud!

Yea, Jeremiah!



Also, congrats to Sharissa Korn, proud graduate of Sahuaro High School, class of '08. We may have gotten soaked, but it was worth it to see you graduate.

We could not be prouder of these kids.

From the left: Sharissa, Jeremiah, and big brother Brian Paul.

We love you!

1 comment:

Amy Allred said...

I cannot believe how big they have gotten. Sharissa really graduated high school?!?! They turned out to be pretty good kids it looks like.