Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HELP!!!

How on earth do people have large families? I think I might lose my mind! I currently have 5 kids locked in my house because it's raining outside, and let me tell you, my house is MUCH too small for this many children. It doesn't help that I'm totally sleep-deprived, cold, and think I'm coming down sick.

Let's see- things to be grateful for:
1. It's raining! Good nourishment for the garden.
2. I'm all out of ideas. Let me know if you can come up with any.

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

How about that all 5 kids aren't actually yours . . . or are they?

Kris said...

Yes Ashlie, I really have 5 kids. I just keep 3 of them locked up at home because all of the carseats won't fit in the car! The other 3 are named Eenie, Meenie, and Miney Mo.