What a beautiful picture of our grandson!Couldn't be prouder and more pleased for you and Andrew!!Love you loads,Mom
So, I'm out of the loop... Congrats!
Holy crud, I must be really out of the loop. I didn't even know you were expecting. If I don't feel like an complete idot now. I am so excited for you guys. That's great NEWS!
Prepare yourself for the impending nonstop wrestling fun! Congratulations!
Congrats...how exciting! How far apart will the baby and Frank be? When are you due? I love babies...aren't they the best!?
WHO?! WHAT?! YOU?! I'm dying for more info here!!!
So I had to explain to Bryce that no, that is not the babies penis. Men...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a beautiful picture of our grandson!
Couldn't be prouder and more pleased for you and Andrew!!
Love you loads,
Mom
So, I'm out of the loop...
Congrats!
Holy crud, I must be really out of the loop. I didn't even know you were expecting. If I don't feel like an complete idot now. I am so excited for you guys. That's great NEWS!
Prepare yourself for the impending nonstop wrestling fun! Congratulations!
Congrats...how exciting! How far apart will the baby and Frank be? When are you due? I love babies...aren't they the best!?
WHO?! WHAT?! YOU?! I'm dying for more info here!!!
So I had to explain to Bryce that no, that is not the babies penis. Men...
Post a Comment