2 years ago today I was laying in the hospital all set to have a baby. Little did I know the surprise and pleasures that would await me after the birth of my little Frankie. He is the angel that grounds our family, and I can't imagine my life without him.

Happy Birthday Frank!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!!! He sure is a handsome boy!
Cute pictures.
Happy Birthday. He is such a cute boy with a sweet face!
I cannot believe it has already been two years. I guess when you are not the one pregnant, time flies...
I cannot believe he is 2 already. Boy does time fly. What cute pictures as a baby and over the last two years. He is adorable!!
How well I remember that day! While you were working on getting Frankie here...I was working on keeping Emma occupied. I'm not sure who had the harder job...but you certainly got a prize with that little guy!
Love to all,
Mom
Post a Comment