I started this blog for my friends and family that don't live near us. I thought they'd enjoy keeping up to date on our daily lives, and seeing how cute my kiddos are every day. I feel that I might have overestimated the amount of people who would actually be interested.
I feel kind of like I'm just typing out into space with no audience!
I like blogging, it helps me to put my life in perspective and enjoy the special little moments in life, so I'll keep updating my page for my own enjoyment. I just thought I'd take a little poll to see exactly how large my audience is. (Or if I even have one!)
Participate in my poll (located just to the right) and let me know if you're really out there reading about our family.
Thanks, Kris
4 comments:
That's a funny way to check up on people to see if they really are out there. As for me I do read up on you and things that are happening but not always sure what to comment on so that is my excuse.
I agree, it's funny that you are putting people on the spot by making them vote, of coarse we are all going to say keep it up, that's why were are here right :)
I have a friend that joined a blog community to increase traffic on her site. Personally I think it's weird to have stranger read about me and my kids.
I have found that people make comments to the funny, self depreciating posts. They make less comments on my ramblings about the everyday life happenings.
It's sad, but true, we are a society that likes to be entertained and we like to laugh.
If you can't laugh at yourself.. who can you laugh at :)
Hang in there. It takes time and the more friends that create their own sites the more interaction you'll get. I have 14 blogs that I check out, so I'm not able to read up on everyone everyday. Chad thinks I like to blog better than just about anything else... (If you know what I mean :)
The best thing about this blogging, is that it is kind of like an online journal of your family. A friend of mine has a link to where you can upload your blog, and print it out in book format, binded and all for the whole year! Something for the kids to read later in life, and good wy to dcument so many good memories!!
I just added you to my blogging buddies. So, I'll be sure to check back and see the latest and greatest of the Merriman's! I read one blog... so does that count as a yes?
Post a Comment