Friday, January 18, 2008

Yum!!!

I am having the most pleasurable experience right now. I'm eating the best thing ever!
My mom came to town today, and the kids and I rode along while she ran errands. At Costco, she bought me a bag of Snyder's of Hanover pretzels. Yummy, right? It gets better.
These are little round pretzels made into peanut butter sandwiches. Kind of like those Ritz Cracker sandwiches. Ok, but it gets even better. These little peanut butter pretzel sandwiches are also drenched in chocolate fudge!
So it's kind of like heaven wrapped in chocolate.
I feel a little bit guilty, because I fully intend to hoard the whole bag and eat it all myself. But not too guilty. These things are amazing! If Andrew is really nice, like rubbing my feet nice, he might be able to pry 1 or 2 out of my hands.
Aahh, the simple joys in life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good

Anonymous said...

now i figured how to leave comment i will do more often , makes me happy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I found something that I liked so much to give me that much pleasure!