Thursday, January 10, 2008

The test is over- put your pencils down!

OK, OK. Andrew and many of you probably think I'm crazy or starved for attention. I promise, I'm really not.

When Andrew saw my last post, he told me that no one wants to read a blog if they think that they'll be checked up on! So, I'm sorry.

Honestly, I was just trying to see how many people actually look at this page. I had tried to take an informal poll by asking my friends and family, but the only answer I got was "No, not lately." or "I have your address somewhere, but haven't looked at it." Even Andrew, who actually asked me to start blogging after he read some of my friends' blogs, doesn't read this!
I kind of felt like the village idiot!

Now I know that at least a few of you are checking up on us (even if it's not who I originally created this blog for). So, I can get back to normal posts, and you don't have to feel like you're being tested every time you come to our page. Thanks, though. We all like to know that someone somewhere gives a crap what we're doing.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bundy said...

I do pop over here and check out your blog. I have my own computer back so I have it bookmarked now and will be able to keep up on it. I like to read what everyone else is doing. I also like to have an idea of who is actually reading my blog too. Haven't posted a poll or anything, but will probalby send out another message to everyone in my email address book to remind them that I actually have it and am using it!