Today we returned one of the Christmas gifts we got for Frank because it was broken. So we got to choose a brand new toy for him. (I think Daddy had something to do with this! I think he's hoping for a star athlete in the family- as a retirement plan.)
Somehow, he is a total natural and knows just what to do. Unfortunately he's still a little short, but he'll grow into it.
Emma was playing for a little while and was pretty good, but she's demoted herself from player to cheerleader. You should see those hips shake while she dances!
Also, somewhere in the middle of the chaos Frank discovered how to do somersaults. He was playing around and did 1, and then just kept rolling over and over and around all over the floor. He was so cute!
NIce booty, buddy!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Frank doesn't need to grow he has a chair to stand on and already a cute little cheerleader to cheer him on. How adorable.
I've been reading Uncle Darwin's life story and he spends a whole lot of time telling about all the coaching he done during his life.
I'd say that our family has a great tradition of coaches AND athletes...so GO FRANK! We ALL look forward to watching your abilities grow!
Emma is cute doing ANYTHING...so she can just keep on being herself.
Love to all,
Mom
Post a Comment