Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are You Brave Enough? Not Me!

Andrew was randomly perusing the articles from our MSN homepage last night & found an article about 7 crazy American sandwiches.
.
I was going to check my e-mail this morning & the article was still up, so I glanced through it quickly.
.
Holy cow! That sandwich is from Safford!


Go here to be informed (and a little disgusted).

7 comments:

Casey said...

Holy Cow is right! I can only imagine how many calories and fat are in that! Makes me sick thinking about even attempting it!

Wendy said...

Some of those look good enough to eat. Some not so much....

Mindi said...

Um...yikes. That is a lot of sandwhich!

Mom said...

Ugggggh! That is a week's worth of meat for a family of 5!! I can't imagine that they sell too many of those!

Kenningtons said...

Um, that's disgusting! It doesn't even look good. I started reading the link but as soon as I came across "how about adding mac-n-cheese to the [pancake] batter" I gagged and immediately stopped reading. But I kept looking at the pictures until I saw the one with the burger in between two chocolate donuts. SICK!! Have you ever heard of Nathan's? I haven't. I'm so curious now!!

Andi said...

I'll take a bite! But, that's probably it. I'm up for trying anything, but not committing to a week's worth of calories in a sandwich!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

I tried eating a 6 pound Burrito in Casa Grande last year and I didn't even get half way. It was good but, it was way to much food. It didn't even take five min. tell it came back up. Ya not fun after wards.