Our little (big) surprise of taking the boys to Monster Jam turned out to be a HUGe success. After all, what could be more fun than watching giant trucks smash cars?
Maybe watching Megasaurus eat a car & then burn it up?
(I know this event was a hit because at this very second, I can hear Frank in his room talking about Megasaurus & trying to build one with Legos.)
A quote from Frank: "It was the BEST DAY EVER!!"
And since the boys got to go have some man-time, Emma & Mommy needed some girly time to counteract all the testosterone.
This is what I came up with:
Mommy Daughter mani-pedis
My legs almost don't reach into the water!
Oh yes, the big poofy pillow helps a lot. What a princess!
A quote from Emma: "This is the BEST DAY EVER!!"
I think Mommy & Daddy did good this time.
2 comments:
How fun!
I think your idea of girl fun!!! I can't wait until Hayley is old enough for that!
Post a Comment