Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Told You, Grandma!

I told you that if you didn't cut the boys' hair last week that Andy was going to do something drastic.
And not only did he do something, but he made me help!
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, & gosh darn do they look cute.
I might be brave enough to do this on my own from now on!
Does anyone else think that the spikey hair totally fits Jack's personality, or is it just me?
For Pete's sake, Frank's getting so grown up. He turns 5 in less than 2 months & starts kindergarten in July. I'm already dreading it.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Really...kindergarten? Are you sure you are ready for him to go? I'm sure he is.

I do like the hair. What a perfect cut for each child!

Casey said...

Love the haircuts wish my boys hair were that cute! Wanna help me out?!?! :0)

Dana said...

Jack is getting so blonde!! They look so cute! Good job Mom. I wish I was brave enough to cut my boys' hair.

Mom said...

I'm really impressed...I think I tried to "trim" dad's hair once and that was it! I limited my trimming to girls bangs from then on...Way to go!

Amy Allred said...

I am so glad that I learned to cut the boys and Scott's hair! Life is much easier! WAY TO GO!! If you need any tips I'll try to help! I agree with Dana, Jack is a blondie!