I know that's a strange post title, but I've heard amazing things about this company & I wanted to let you all know about it..
Zaycon Foods is a company from the Northwest that holds bulk food events around the country. On SATURDAY, MARCH 19 they're having a boneless, skinless chicken event in Marana. This is awesome, because they offer 40 pound orders for $1.61/lb. The meat comes in 10-pound bags & has never been frozen. They recommend prepping the meat before you freeze it- cube some, slice some fajita-style, etc. Apparently the chicken breasts are huge!
Zaycon Foods is a company from the Northwest that holds bulk food events around the country. On SATURDAY, MARCH 19 they're having a boneless, skinless chicken event in Marana. This is awesome, because they offer 40 pound orders for $1.61/lb. The meat comes in 10-pound bags & has never been frozen. They recommend prepping the meat before you freeze it- cube some, slice some fajita-style, etc. Apparently the chicken breasts are huge!
.
I've heard nothing but great things about this event, so I'm excited to get some food storage at a great price. I figured us LDS-type folks would want to participate, so here you go!
.
Check the event out here- and even if you're not from Tucson or Phoenix, go ahead & register for an account! If enough people from an area register, they just might bring an event to you!
.
But HURRY! They have a limited quantity & sell out FAST!
No comments:
Post a Comment