My sister Dana recently took some pics of my beautiful kiddos for our family Christmas card.I just had to have a repeat of the 2008 masterpiece that currently graces the left sidebar of my blog.
.
It's not every Mommy that can have a real, live baby Jesus for the nativity scene, much less a Mary, Joseph, & shepherd.
It was Christmas perfection!
.
Well, I haven't actually ordered any cards 'cuz I'm a slacker, so I'll just post the pictures instead.
I LOVE THEM!!!!!
I'll have to find the 2008 editions so I can compare. But I do know that I have one like this with Emma & Jack from that shoot.
Emma & James make a pretty cute pair too.
This one is really sweet- the Mickey Mouse tattoo on the shepherd's forearm is a nice touch.
The fun thing about kid photo shoots is that sometimes the "mess-ups" are just as great as the "winners."Geez, Jack- are you having fun?
In this one he was adamant that he would not move his legs.
He wanted everyone to see his shoes. What a goober he is!I'll just say it again- I love my kids!
5 comments:
I almost posted them myself because I was tired of waiting for you to do it. They turned out so great! Thanks for letting me play with your kids!!
They are beautiful.
They are all such great pictures! Your kids sure do make a cute nativity!!
So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with Emma holding the baby. Adorable! That one should be in a magazine or on a mass produced card. Also, I was just thinking the other day as I read Cara's blog that, as a mom to girls, I am BEYOND thankful the Lord keeps sending boys to women like you. It's nice to know there will be quality men in future generations. And being as cute as your little misters (and your princess) is icing on the cake!
Love them! Super cute!
Post a Comment